Thursday, August 31, 2006

Rock Star

Is it me or is the Janis Joplinesque voice of Dilanah (or however you spell it) getting old?? I was hoping beyond hope that she would be the next to go but it was hard deciding which of the three performances last night I disliked the least. Quite a contrast to the previous night where all of the performances were: "right on", "killer" or whatever the lexicon of these ne'erdowells is at the moment.

I found myself listening to the first 10-20 seconds of each performance only to find the pain unbearable and fast forwarding through the DVR. Ryan's stage presence left lots to be desired and that is what probably got him the boot. You kind of saw it comming when he climbed up on a stack of speakers or perhaps when he opened the bottle of champagne. The only thing that was lacking in that performance was the stabbing of a fan in front of the stage by a member of Hells Angels a la Altamont....oh those WERE the days weren't they.

If I were to chose a female for this group I would have to chose Storm but my real money is on Magni.

No comments: