Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Heat

Yesturday was a bit hot. At 3pm I think it was 94 here with the heat index making it 106. Whew!! Kids and I were out in the pool from noon on and about 3:30 I pulled them out for a break. Or was it me that needed the break?? Probably that latter lol. It did make for a nice evening swimming after dinner. Zach normally would have had a soccer game but I didn't see the point to it when it was as bad out as it was yesturday.

The kids were up not so late last night as they were the night before when they all didn't get to bed til 11. Hell it's 8:30am and I only hear Zack up, the girls are still sleeping. We're heading back to Watertown to take the girls back home. It's funny to think back when we first got the pool and Zack would go in and cling to the sides. Now he does cannon balls perfectly and swims underwater better than he can on top. lol

No comments: