Monday, August 21, 2006

The Boston Massacre

Some people may be saying... Scott, where's all that trash talk about the Yankees??? Well here I am they are a good team however overpriced that may be. They have been in Boston's shadow for most of the season and now, at least for the moment they have pulled ahead by a good margin. Are they the best team in baseball??? OMG, certainly not. Detriot and NY Mets are certainly are of the same caliber as the Yankees.

By not being a Yankees fan I don't need my team to win every time. Since I don't care for them, any team that the Yankees play is my team. The Yankees have always been the team to beat during the run up to the post season. Can they keep the momentum or will they self destruct like....say 2004?? Only time will tell.

During the meantime Football is comming on and Hockey will be starting up soon after.

No comments: