Thursday, January 11, 2007

Rosie Cartoon

From The NY Post




Ok so does anyone think this tv celeb fighting has gone on long enough?? I certainly do not count myself as a viewer of "The View". However, it is very difficult to escape the barrage of insults that is being lobbed like grenades to and fro.

What I am disappointed about though is Barbra Walters. I have always thought of her as a journalist ie: ABC's 20/20. So when she is high fiving Rosie like she just slammed a basket, um...well that kind of lowered her stature as someone who should be taken seriously. At least that is my point of view.

Collectively the members of "The View" state that they want this fighting to end or hope that it will end soon but it is their loose cannon in Rosie who keeps stoking the fire. Like an argument with my 7 year old, both parties want to have the last word.

So, as this juggernaut of insults goes back and forth I can only hope it escalates into a celebraty death match.

No comments: