Tuesday, January 30, 2007

More Dieting News

Another week goes by on this dieting excursion I'm on. This past week I lost another 3 pounds for a total of 9 for the last four weeks. Not doing as well in the % body fat dept though. That could be that since I almost starved to death while I was back north getting some work done on the house I splurged and got (2) 20 oz. white mocha coffees with a shot of raspberry when I went through Watertown. I also stopped to Wendy's for a spicey chicken sandwich and biggie fry. mmm mmm

Then there was dinner last night so....all that said and done only down .5% in body fat since the start but I am sure that will come down.

I have taken a liking to the Kashi brand of cereals. The Go-Lean is naturally a little sweet so that is my snack food lol. Tomorrow I can start back on the bike every day and I am sure that will help.

No comments: