Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Jan 16, 2007

Finally got on that exercise bike (formally known as a coat rack) this morning and went for 30 min at level 5 and managed to get 8.10 miles. Not too bad I guess. It's really not like me to start off slow at all. lol Hell no!! I got to set my sights a little high and push myself.

So this morning, two weeks into this diet and low and behold there is good news. I am down three pounds from last week and since the start of this project I am down 5.5.

How long does it take to get used flavors without the fat?? lol

Last night's dinner was spaghetti and meat balls which consisted of:

multi grain angel hair pasta
Healthy Choice sauce
turkey pepperoni
hot suasage (made from chicken)

and salad

meat balls were from the freezer and pre dates this weight loss experiment so I kept it to two small ones about an inch in diameter.

Tonight is center cut pork chops done on the grill and two veggies and salad.

No comments: