Friday, September 15, 2006

Survivor: Stereotype Island

Alot has been made of this season's Survivor. GM reportably has pulled its ads. It's been said that it is a social experiment. For those who are unfamiliar, there are twenty people in this show this season. They are broken down into 4 teams of five members each....by ethnicity. We have our Latinos, African Americans, Asians, and Whites. Each team has its own name which damned if I can't remember. You may insert your own racial epithet for each if you would like. For me, I will call my own race....crackers.

So far the first episode has shown that us that:

1. Fat, grossly overweight men are lazy regardless of race.

2. Asians are good with puzzles

If you can think of more please drop me a line and I will add it to the list

No comments: