Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Rock Star

Will Dilanah get the boot tonight? One could only hope. She does have a wonderful voice and should try and use it more often. Out of her I prefer her natural tones rather than the gravel she spews forth. I think that style of singning has run it's course but for her she sounds no different than any other woman who sings in that style and to me it's boring.

There were three performances that I loved. Magni, Toby and Lucas, in that order. Lucas has been a bit of a suprise the last couple of weeks. Like it was said last night, he has come to show some emotion...kind of reminisent of Kurt Cobain. Sometimes when you hear a song for the first time you get a feeling just from the first 10 or seconds and you know it is going to be great song. That is what I got from the first couple of chords of Magni's original. I could really see Supernova (if that name survives litigation) adopt it as their own.

Go Magni!!!

On another note..

How about Rock Star: Van Halen for next season??? I mean, We know Edddy's marriage did not survive but did he succumb to the tongue cancer as well?? Even their official web site hasn't been updated in recent millenia (hhmm, is that even a word?) The last we heard he wasn't going to do one of those "nastalgia tours".

Something to ponder

No comments: