Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Traveler - Philadelphia

Monday will be a big day for us. It will be our 1st anniversary. :) They say that the first year is the roughest. Hmmm, not quite sure who "they" are but I guess our hardest year was the one prior and if that is the case it is all easy from here.

In any case, our anniversary is on the 11th which is Sunday and St. Valentine's Day is on Wednesday. Nothing big was requested of those days only that we get out maybe to dinner or do something to commemorate the day(s).

So I mentioned Philadelphia.

Must be a ton of things to do or see in Philly, right??

So now we will be guests of Marriot in downtown Philadelphia this weekend and the main site we will be seeing is the King Tut exhibition at The Franklin Institute.

One we might go and one I am sure Zack will love is a bug museum now what little boy wouldn't love to see all the bugs? lol

I will certainly take my camera but photography is not allowed in the Tut exhibit so we'll see what kind of pics I come home with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey-Love you too. Who would a thunk that we would be celebrating an anniversary. Crazy what life does for us.
You are correct about the past year not being anything compared to the year we had prior to this past one. We certainly got all of the bad things over and done with before we even started.
Was I supposed to mention a past, present and future ring? Or maybe that Dooney & Burke Purse I have been watching at Macy's.....oooops I forgot. ;)
Looking forward to Philly-xoxoxo