Thursday, February 22, 2007

February 22, 2007

Shelly got in early this morning about 12:45 from Memphis. From the sounds of it we will be adding Memphis to our list of places to visit. I hope we don't get too far ahead of ourselves cause we still have to go back to Philly.

Looks like she learned alot at this conference and she just needs a year or so of experience of working with a union before she is ready to move onward and upward. She says that of all the people she networked with at this conference who is in the same position as she is that none got to where she is right out of school.

Well hun, you did do the job for a number of years even before your degree ;)

I picked up a little something for my breadwinner while she was gone. She had been asking for a PDA. She mentioned one by palm and no...that one just wouldn't do so I got her a Palm TX especially since it came with a $75 rebate from Circuit City. It's got WIFI and BlueTooth so it can access our home network. I was playing with it this morning and it is quite the gadget lol. Hmmm, no...I don't want one lol

This weekend we're heading toward Michigan for a family function and I hope there is at least semi good weather for the drive. I think we are doing this backwards....in winter you go south, not north. Troy.... you'd think you could have gotten your promotion during the summer???

Thursday is scout day here. Zack has his cub scout promise memorized lol and he is working on the law of the pack. Just don't ask me to sleep in a tent lol

The house for sale is going well. There has been alot of interest. Alot fo viewings on the multiple listing and the realtors web site as well as my own information on this blog. So far there has been at least three showings and its still early in the season yet. So far, the exterior aside, we have got nothing but positive coments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wSbPqP The best blog you have!

Anonymous said...

6m6Jd9 Please write anything else!