Wednesday, July 11, 2007

God And Me

Just when I thought Zachary was done with his religion requirement with scouts when he came home from day camp and he told me he learned about Scientology I get an email saying they will be meeting Monday and Tuesday this week with the pastor at the church where we hold the meetings.

Now I don't mind but just how long is the attention spans of 12 of your average 7 or 8 year olds down in the basement of a church when it is 95 outside? I am not sure but for some of them it was rough.

Needless to say I did not burst into flames myself comming face to face with a member of the clergy.....but the bmw 5 series he drove up in was nice.

Zack learned about his spirit and....well, he named six things and said that's all he knows.

...and all is good.

No comments: