Thursday, June 21, 2007

June 21, 2007

After today I have my little buddy back from Day Camp. He's really enjoyed it and I am sure he's gotten alot out of it. Not too sure about the "scientology" thing though. I think it will be obvious if he ever declines pain medicine. From what I know he does swimming, bb gun, bow and arrow every day. Since tomorrow will be the last day I plan on heading up there after noon and watching the kids do their activities. I will be taking my camera so there will be more Zack pics.

Next week it is more or less back to normall around here. In a couple of weeks we are having his cousins from Georgia over for a week or so. We have lots planned to do while they are here so that should be a fun time for them.

I got a strange call the other night around 9:30. It was from one of Zack's baseball coaches and they want to get a practice together around 10 - noon. Of course he will be interested... Shhhh don't tell anyone, so will wee cause we miss the group of parents we made friends with....and especially two little girls of one, Shelly calls them my girl friends lol. One little one and the other is a toddler. The toddler, god bless her, was concerned I wasn't at practice one day (headache day and drugged up). Of course Shelly gets to hold the little one....so we all get something out of it.

No comments: