Saturday, April 28, 2007

The School Fair

Yesturday Zachary's school had a fair to raise money for new playground equipment. I think every child in the county must have been there. $5 at the door got you a wristband so you could play all the wrist band games and also get you one free snow cone and one free box of pop corn. There was a live band, food, soda, games, more games and raffles and a chinese raffle for baked goods.

Shelly made two coca cola cakes and brownies that I took over after lunch yesturday and we just happend to take one back. If your number comes up you get to pick your prize and based on the huge response they got I would think they would need to give alot away.

Then there was a raffle. $1 gets you five tickets and there must have been 40 or so items you could choose from to place your tickets into. There were themed baskets ranging from coloring supplies to picnic basket with all the trimmings. There were also items donated by local merhcants.

So I bought $5 worth of tickets and wrote Zachary's name and my phone number on them and off they went into various boxes for the different raffles. The fair ran from 4pm - 7pm and we left around 6:30 to grab some dinner and then we headed home. So there we were...The first intermission had just started for the Buffalo Sabres game when my phone rang. "May I speak to Zachary". So Zachary won us a certificate for a Jucuzzi Room at a local hotel. He's excited about it lol.

The picture is one I took of Zack getting tatttoed at the fair.


No comments: