Tuesday, October 24, 2006

October 24, 2006

It's been a few hectic days. The plumbing for the laundry room has been moved over the outside wall and the elcectric has been run over for the washer. Framing was up for the linen closet in the laundy room yesterday and I just have one little strip of sheetrock left to put up and then it is to mudding and taping etc, etc. The floor is ready for the cermaic tile backer board and....ok., I will get to it but I need to fill a dumpster that was dropped off yesterday.

Shelly has been busy packing and painting the living room while I have been busy doing my thing. It looks like we will move the majority of stuff this weekend and Zack and I will come up for another week while I get more done here and she gets settled in with her new job and can get Zack registered in his new school.

We ordered a nice berber carpet for the stairs and the upstairs hallway. The installer was here today so the carpet should be down in 2-9 weeks. It doesn't even look like the jaguar will be done before this weekend as they are waiting for a bumper cover still. Only $2800 deer damage so not too bad and it is all superficial damage.

So in time the living room will have a fresh coat of paint... oh yeah...we picked up Pergo floor for the dining room. I think it will look very nice. Actually got it on impulse last weekend at HD so I wouldn't have to go to Lowes. I was set on a different brand and this actually came out less expensive.

So, as I was saying in time everything will be done and then I will have Bill Lacy back over to give me another market comparison. I will be intrerested to find out what he thinks since we put in almost $20k into the house since he was over this past spring. In any case our market for the house will be returning from Afghanistan after the first of the year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

5ABOEu The best blog you have!

Anonymous said...

Y3bT0N Thanks to author.