Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wireless Router Problems Solved

I have noticed lately that I am getting 20 or so hits each week under the search terms wireless router or linksys wireless problems, etc, etc.

My problems that I posted about had been solved for some time.

My problems consisted of frequent dropped signal where I had to reset the router atleast several times each day.

All this was solved when I upated the firmware.  If you are reading this and you have these issues then try the update first.  Don't waste your time with some wanna be tech in India.

I have a desktop and laptop and both now connect effortlessly.  I even have a PS3 that is wired to my router and acts as a media server from my desktop.....accessing photos and music and even internet without so much as a hiccup.

Good Luck




Linksys wireless router WRT54GX4 Wireless-G Broadband Router

No comments: