Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Surgery Is Rescheduled

Damn,

I got a call last Friday about 3:30 from Geisinger that my surgery that is scheduled for Jan 3rd has to be postponed.....the reason being that my Dr accepted a position at Hershey Medical Centere.  Damn, Damn, Damn.

They asked me if I had another surgeon in mind that I would want.  I had no idea so they said someone from the office would call me after the holidays.  Wanting to be proactive I called them this morning and had a couple of names and the person I talked to said one certain one would be the best choice.  Ok, all I know about the guy is what I have read so if he can get me in sooner rather than later, not a problem.

My appt is scheduled for Jan 23rd or sooner if there is a cancelation.  I imagine it would be a couple weeks to a month after that I would have the total knee replacement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with your knee replacement.

Anonymous said...

You probably anticipate that life after the surgery will be much as it was before surgery, only without the pain in knee replacement or cardiology or somethingelse. For more info please check out url:)
Goodman