Friday, December 19, 2008

Our Little Girl Is One Year Old!

I thought today would be an appropriate day to start blogging after several months of absence. It's not that I didn't have anything to blog about or to comment on it is plainly that blogging wasn't much of a priority. I was shocked to see that I had over 10,000 hits. This time of year they are mostly to do with the Tacky Christmas Lights.

Anyway.... As the title suggests our little girl turns one year old today. If you had suggested two years ago that a little one would be in our lives today I would have shrugged it off as mere fantasy but I can tell you, of course as a biased parent, that she has brought an unmeasurable amount of joy into our lives and I couldn't imagine life without Sammi.





We brought her home and put her in this little box as a surprise for Zachary. Any smaller and we would have been able to bring her home in my shirt pocket.





Here is a recent photo. This is her favorite spot. She can look out through the windows and watch the squirrels getting into the bird feeder. Today she weighs abt 6.5 lbs.

No comments: