Sunday, January 13, 2008

Zachary's Totally Gross Birthday Party

We had a birthday party for Zachary yesturday.  This was Zack's first party where he has had neighborhood friends over.  I don't know where she got the idea but this was all Shelly's work. 




Of course there were games to play and food to eat and all sounded pretty disgusting but everything was certainly edible.



There was Boogers On A Stick which was just a pretzle with green food colored cheese dip



Brain Jello was just green jello using a brain mold



Chili N Fingers which was for show




I thought Dirty Diapers was pretty cool.  You take some baby food and smear it into the diaper and then the kids have to guess which food it is from the list of choices.  The grown ups got into this one too.



Find The Body Parts cinsisted of body parts hiden in a ton of spaghetti.  You had to find two each of the same part and the first one done wins.



This might be the most interesting.  Kitty Litter Cake consists of two cakes, one chocolate and one vanilla.  Crumble the two together and add just a little vanilla pudding so it clumps together but not overly moist.  Then you crumble vanilla oreo cookies setting aside a little to add the green food coloring.  Spread both over the cake and then you add the poo which is just tootsie rools that you heat in the mirco wave just a bit so you can mold them.  It actually tasted pretty good.




Then of course there was the Moldy Pizza

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great party! I am planning my son's b-day party, and your pictures and comments have given me great ideas! Would you be willing to share where you got the picture for the invitation?

Scott Barker said...

http://www.grossworld.com/

that brings you right to the photo. Right click on it to save it then you can import it into word.

Anonymous said...

thank you for your ideas. You've inspired me to create a fun time for all.

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

I am having a totally gross bday party for my soon to be 8 year old! We found some stuff on Celebrateexpress.com a nose pinata barf bags as favor bags. we were trying to come up with some games yours were pretty gross!! Thanks for sharing ideas for all!!! We might be using your games!!!

Little April said...

Ok I have to know how you did the moldy pizza

Anonymous said...

I luv all of the photos, I am a party planner for Childrens parties and i've never seen such awesome ideas! Im also having this party for both of my children, daughter who is 12 and my son who is 9, having a combined theme is really hard but this is awesome!

~Krista~ said...

I am curious how you made the pizza? I am planning this same party for my little brother and this would be perfect!

Scott Barker said...

Shelly tosses the shredded cheese in green food coloring then added more un colored cheese on top.

Have fun.

Unknown said...

Awesome ideas and party too much...
i have some wonderful ideas for kids parties...
it's so amazing kids parties Miami and childrens party Browardand also kids birthday party west palm beach kids Fairy land gives
you all Facilities.

mary said...

I threw a totally gross party not once but twice for my son. The 2nd bday cake I decorated it w/ kitchen created vomit, some plastic roaches and rat. Kids loved it!!

Kids birthday party ideas in Broward said...

Your blog has given me great tips for parties.Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us.
Kids birthday party ideas in Broward