Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Day 9 Post surgery


Oh that will leave a mark


I started my physical therapy yesturday, well at least formally.  Everything you can do on your own to keep up the strength and flexability on your own will only help out in the end and lead to faster shorter length of physical therapy overall.

Yesturday was the first that the therapist has been to the house.  I guess I have my age working with me that I am able to get around pretty mobile.  Shhh, don't tell Shelly but I am hoping to get the clearence to drive when I go back to my ortho Dr on Monday.  I think Monday the stitches come out which means the first thing to do when I come home is to take a nice long shower.

1 comment:

shadow said...

Thanks for your story. How are doing now? I have a TKR March 11 and I found your blog interesting. Stitches look a little scary though!