Wednesday, March 28, 2007

March 28, 2007

Yesturday was absolutely gorgeous with temps into the 80's!!! I actually had to turn the A/C on to cool the house for a bit. Zack had his first baseball practice this year and looks like they have 4 coaches with 2-3 kids per coach. That should be nice giving them a little more time to teach.

Zack is busy with scouts too. Whew, I think they are trying to keep me busy or something lol. We have a project going on but it's very hush hush for the moment.

Today is another day for shorts but itsn't as hot. This morning was cloudy so there still is a nice breeze blowing through the house.

Heading back to NY next week to finish up on the house and do a final clean out. I have a dumspter ordered and will finish painting. I am also putting porcelan tile on the kitchen countertop.

We may even get the outside painting....that's still up in the air.

No comments: