Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Another Gloomy Day

Lovely weather we are having here in nothern NY. It looks like we might be switching from heat to AC within this next week. Anyway it looks like a nice day to do some painting since really can't get anything done outside. I need to mow since my crop of dandelions is calling my name.

Buffalo came out to a very strong start last night. I haven't seen too much of them so wasn't sure what to expect. The Sabres came out fast and hitting hard and scored the first goal but I think that after the 1st period the game belonged to Carolina. At one point they were ahead in shots on goal 16-7. I called it a night when they were ahead 4-1. Final score was 4-3 with the series even at 1-1.

Yankees lost and are now 2.5 games behind Boston....so today is a nice day after all.

No comments: