Monday, May 22, 2006

Amazing

My blog is open for all to read and to post a comment on. It is about my life, my family, our life, our adventures....and on occasion a little sarcasm, parody or even a rant or two.

It seems that there is a person who finds it necessary to read my blog and to make comments... but on her own blog site. To those who know me this person is one I had a relationship a year ago. We've both moved on or one would assume so but this person still finds the time to read my blog and make disparaging remarks about me and/or what I have posted. Whether a person reads another blog out of curiosity, interest, humor, or just plain finds it an oddity in the likes of P. T. Barnum who knows and really doesn't matter. It's there for people to read for whatever the reason.

You have to wonder the purpose of making comments, not on the original posters page but elsewhere. What is the motivation? I guess it is anyone's guess...and that too is fine. I find it humorous.

For those who know me and talk to me they know where I am in my life. You won't here me make proclimations of how happy I am. Simply making proclimations doesn't make it so. I neither need to convince anyone of my happiness nor do I need to convince myself. Those who know me and read my blog know and have commented on how proud I am of my new family.

Ultimately....for those friends past and present I wish nothing but the best but life is really what you make of it. I am not asking for the comments to stop nor do I expect them to. If this was a tit for tat then the winner is the one who can rise above it.

No comments: